Thursday 18 October 2012

Welcome to a place of rambles

                         The Start of Great Things to Come


With this first entry I am marking the beginning of what I hope will be an interesting and great little project. I often find myself with a lot to say about anime; be it something to do with an episode of a certain show, a show in general, the latest season, or just some random stuff. I have a lot to say, but more often than not I don't have many outlets for my rambling. And thus I've started this little blog. It might be a small project now which will be shared mostly with friends, but hopefully in the months to come it'll grow into something quite interesting.

The image posted above is from my favourite show of the summer anime season: Kokoro Connect. Alongside Sword Art Online it quickly grew to become my favourite show for a number of reasons, one of which being one of the main characters, Inaban. I grew more and more fond of her as the series went on, mostly because I could easily relate to her thoughts and feelings. Needless to say, the image is here to represent the fact I am a lot like her (and just because I love that moment in the show). 

As for what you can expect from this blog.... I have a keen interest in mostly anything and everything to do with anime, so I expect I'll be writing about all kinds of things as the months go on. I just hope you enjoy reading the rambles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment